Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Be - you set my heart a fluttering.....

Of course, if you can get tickets, I would love to go to Rainbow Stage. So many memories, so long ago.....I'll be sending you a cheque in the mail tomorrow. I still plan to be at your place for Monday supper on July 26. So if we go to the Lake on the Thursday, that would leave either Mon, Tues or Wed night for the theatre, right?
I couldn't get into the blog again because of "cookies" or something wrong - it seems if you ignore those messages and just restart your log in, then everything is OK.
I will always remember visiting you Patty long ago, and I was preparing the supper you had left out - it was meatballs, and as I started to get them ready, I took one from the casserole and ate it. Amber witnessed this event, and yelled at me that Mom will be mad - she has them all counted. So I timidly replied that, in that case, I would eat one less at supper!
Well, I had my last violin lesson before the summer break today. I couldn't play a decent note and felt so deflated. Anyway, I'll have the whole summer to try to practice more if I can. The problem is that my time is so well orchestrated for me. As an extra, I am going to Mothers tomorrow to weed the garden if I can. We normally do not go on a Wed as her homemaker comes from 9:30 to 10:30 am. It has been raining, and appears may rain again tomorrow afternoon - so maybe I'll be lucky and get a few rows of weeds removed. Of course, I have to take lunch and prepare it as well.
The new greenhouse has two walls up already and today we got an old wooden door from Mike's basement that we will use for one side.
I am getting so excited about my trip because I am buying stuff to take and hoarding it all in a box in the back bedroom now - talk about "stocking up" - I have a real assortment of road supplies - you know, cookies, licorice, dates, crackers, - all the good stuff! And I also splurged and bought a new CD for the long drive - Frank Sinatra - three solid hours of the oldies, so by my calculations, it should play over and over again about eight times? So you know that I'll be very mellow by the time I arrive haha
Anyway, bed time and time to say so long. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment