Thursday, June 24, 2010

Be - I feel the same way....

... haven't had to have a dental dam for years and years - but I still feel squeamish thinking about it. My problem in the dentists chair is that once my mouth opens, my jaws lock and I am in excrutiating pain until it can be massaged enough to relax and close again. This doesn't help when the procedure requires the mouth to actually be open.
Well, whether it be torrential rains, or tornadoes, or as in yesterday, earthquakes, the show goes on, and we have braved it all in the last few days. Not the tornadoes thank goodness, or should I say, not yet anyway! We had to set up the sump pump last evening outside at the front of the house as the water just wouldn't soak in fast enough, and overflows the basement window which is quite low. Hope all the international dignitaries arriving for the Summit like this kind of weather. But then they will all be in the luxury hotel wineing and dining and likely not care one way or the other???
Tomorrow we will be at home for the first time this week, and I expect will do more greenhouse building. We found another door at the dump this afternoon so that will be used on the other side of the structure. Should be a good solid building when completed - it withstood the earthquake yesterday.
Hoping you both have a good weekend, and fair weather to go along with it. Take care....

No comments:

Post a Comment