Friday, August 5, 2011

Be - Satisfaction

That must be what you get when you see the transition in your kitchen, Patty and I remember that same feeling expressed from you Cathy when you did yours. Yeh, lots of work but great satisfaction when done. We are back to the hot and muggy and apparently will stay around for awhile yet. Back to the watering as well. Tomorrow I'll go to Mothers on my own and have lots of work planned for the garden, as well as lunch to make. I have to pull all the beans and remove the fencing and then clean and freeze the veg. Also have to start ear drops on Mother as her hearing is badly compromised (she can't hear a thing) and Harry made an appt for Tuesday at Drs to have them washed out hoping it may help a bit. So we need to give drops for three days prior which means I shall have to make another trip Sunday. But, as a bonus treat, I plan to drop into the Seniors Club there in Sprucedale as they have a flea market on Saturdays, and includes used books. Today I went to a Book / Fabric store in South River (next town up the highway) and browsed the used books - first time to go there and I was pleased to see so many of my favourite authors. I found the only book of Steve Berry that I did not have!! A bit more expensive than the Recycled store in North Bay but it was worth it. In the meantime I eat lots of cucumbers and tomatoes fresh from the garden and we picked our first pole beans today. Have a great weekend everyone. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment