Friday, August 5, 2011

A difference you can see

Something that doesn't happen often with housework.  Today we tackled a couple of items on my kitchen "to do" list. The windows are clean and shiny.  Unfortunately one of them was scrubbed so hard with a poly scrubber that it's now scratched, but in a corner and not a problem.  Then we took on the fridge and freezer.  Now every time I open the fridge, I'm surprised at how good it looks.  No, this can't be MY fridge!!  So, for today, I'm grateful for a clean fridge.

Otherwise , the heat continues and we live indoors.  This is a bit of a pity, as the paper today had an article on the mosquito-free summer we're having here.  Hot weather and little moisture--and I missed it!

And for something completely different, I'm reading the autobiography of Rob Lowe.  Really different!  But I can't put it down--and what does that say about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment