Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cribbage

Our team is the alternate team (by 4 points!), but I am one of the singles headed to The Pas. I didn't really want to move on in singles, cause you are by yourself, but Jim will come with me, and one of our friends (Lives near Brandon, belongs to Gladstone) is also going to singles, so we may travel with them. Marilyn phoned yesterday to say she had called to book their room and was told that they are just about full so she booked a room for us too!!! Isn't that nice. I don't want bad things to happen to people, but I really hope that the Brandon team forfeits so that our team can go. Not much else happening. Took the puppy to the vets for shots and a check up. The Vet noticed that her gums were bruised. Since she had eaten the remote for the star choice just that morning it was understandable. (vet $69, remote, $62) Jim is watching curling right now. We get the Manitoba Semi final, the Manitoba final, the Alberta Final and the BC final, all back to back today. I like curling, but enough is enough.Back to work tomorrow, but I am looking forward to lunch with Pati. I've already told them at work that I will be taking a long lunch, so I am covered. I know I should be cleaning or something else domestic, but I just don't feel like it. I think I will make another cup of tea and find a book to read. No wonder my house is covered in dust. As least the dust holds it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment