Sunday, February 26, 2012

Snow?

We are getting our first snowfall since last fall and it is not going to be much. About 5cm in total. I heard that Winnipeg got lots, but we were sunny and warm during that deluge. today is the second Taste of the Phillipines dinner. Rrain and I are going early to get things set up. (Other people will be there, too, I hope) It's an entirely new menu this time. It looks really good. I haven't been doing much but going to work and coming home. Next week Rrain wants me to start going to rehearsals. They are starting to put blocks together so there may be something I can do to help. And next Friday we get to take the puppy to the vets. Puppy! Right. She is almost as tall as the other dogs and when we were at the vets 3 weeks ago she was 40 pounds! She is still a puppy at heart, though, and now she is really teething! Some things never end. Mallorie, from work, is headed to Calgary on Tuesday. Last week she became a grandma for the first time. Her daughter and son-in-law adopted a baby boy. Mallorie is very excited. Cathy is very jealous. We talked to our granddaughter last night. She is living with her dad full time now, and really likes it. She has a new school in Edmonton and says she has already made lots of new friends. She misses some of her old friends, but likes it with Tim and Cheryl. I am glad she is happy. Of course a 17 year old is not a baby!! Time to make our brunch. If you don't hear from me I am not ignoring you. My computer sometimes objects to signing on. I started trying yesterday and just got on this morning. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment