Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday

I have a crock pot full of daddy's ribs cooking, a cup of Dublin Cream Tea by my side and I am talking to my sisters. What could be better? This is a long weekend here, too. They call it Louis Riel Day, but most of the people I know call it family day. They have events at the Flats on Monday. Weiner roasts, hot chocolate, skating and last year there were hay rides. I am not sure if that is happening this year or not. I will be getting 2 days off in July. I have tentatively booked the 26th & 27th. Elizabeth feels that they can handle it for 2 days without Patty and I there. Worst case I get a phone call. Are those days good, or should I try for 2 others? I am looking forward to seeing you, Beth, but I am sort of hoping that the 3 of us can get together at some point. Things are quiet here. I have determined that I live in a pigsty. Not only is it messy in here, but it seems to be getting very dusty and dirty. I need to take some time to clean. Trouble is, that when the weekend comes I just want to sit around. I better get myself in gear soon. Kik says that I shouldn't disturb the dust. It is safer when it isn't moving around in the air. I tend to agree with her. It's hard to keep things clean with 3 dogs and a cat. The rec room is always dirty from paws. You can't keep it clean. I have a meeting here in June, with people spending the night. Air Mattresses and couches. It will be very friendly. Jim is watching Whitney Houston's funeral. It wasn't very high on my list of things to do today. I will have to go into town at some point. It is amazing how much food 3 big dogs eat. I seem to be buying a big bags every 2 weeks, as well as puppy chow! I got my camcorder from Safeway. Now I have to figure out how to use it. I recorded something, but I can't figure out how to see it! Maybe it has to be attached to the tv or something. That will be my goal this week. To figure out the camcorder (who am I kidding? I still can't figure out the camera!) Hope you both have a fantastic weekend. I am looking forward to July

No comments:

Post a Comment