Tuesday, February 21, 2012

More clothes buying - I have to stop this....

I bought a pair of slacks today at Value Village in my effort to organize my wardrobe for the summer trip but it has its problems. I find a nice outfit and then think it would be ok so buy it and then get home and realize it really does not "mix and match" with anything else. So I have decided to write down what I will actually need to bring ( not what I want, or think I might need) and stick to this without randomly buying. However, as I'm sure you are both saying "where's the fun in that?" It has been fun so far just to be thinking about the trip and getting excited and part of it has been buying the odd new garment. So I will have to see how far I can tempt myself to resist restraint! One thing is for sure though, I shall be bringing my same old, same old swimsuit but perhaps this time also a tee shirt or blouse to go over it haha! Lots of planting new seeds and replanting small plants into larger pots and I have been the "runner" back and forth to the greenhouse. Very funny turn of events also – last fall I thought I was being a real genius to sort all the pots into sizes and storing them neatly under some trees in the back yard thinking it would be a breeze this spring to get at them. I did not think it through very well because Harry started planting the end of January and I was out side at that time with pots of water trying to free them from the snow and ice. And this past weekend I was there again trying to find the next size pots for replanting and they were buried at the bottom of the pile and almost unable to get at them but some more water and shovels aided my attempt. You have to laugh otherwise it would be too sad...... We were to North Bay today for shopping and a stop at Mikes. There were prospective buyers coming at 3 pm to look at his house and I could tell that he is getting a little annoyed with the process.  I hope it resolves soon. On the other hand we would love to see someone show some interest in Mothers house – anyone would be good as there has been NO action. Anyway thats all for now – take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment