Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Back to civilization Patty

I wanted to be sure there was a message to welcome you back from the lake Patty and hope I am not too late as I couldn't get on the blog last night. I am hoping that you come home with metres and metres of dyed muslin????? But now to the upside down hat - I can't wait to see what you shall create. I was looking in the store this morning and for some reason touching all sorts of little fishy things that would fit into the theme of Whales and Minnows but then realized it is not me who is createing this, but you. But you have unintentionally stirred up my imaginations again so that is a good thing, right? And Cathy, I can picture you out in the garden picking and weeding and doing down all sorts of veggies, right? Or maybe my long distance vision is not working haha.
Anyway, cheers to you both and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment