Wednesday, August 29, 2012

How did you do that?

You  really are a wizard - I have no idea how you were able to copy messages back and forth as you did. I intend to have a good look at the options once I write a few words here- there must be an easy way to copy and paste betweeen the blog and the email. And I do not know if you can read the messages Cathy or are shut out completely?
I made another batch of ketchup today, and it's not quite as good as the first batch - that seems to always be the way and since I play with ingredients, I'll never have two of anything turn out the same I guess! They have started another game show on the radio station we listen to from North BAy. Three times during the day you can call in and have a chance to open the vault and win a max of $10,000.00. Each turn offers incremental amounts of money, and you can decide when to quit and take all the money you have won, or try another turn. Of course, if you take one turn too many, you get a blast and lose all the money you have accumulated. I have never played on the air because it is too hard to get through, but regardless, we have to dial in everytime and try - and this will go on for the next 8 weeks. I don't have my own stash of wine like you lucky folks, but I have bought a nice bottle recently of Brights' House Wine that tastes really quite nice. I usually go for the cheap stuff and at 13.95 this isn't exactly cheap but certainly not expensive. So I will keep drinking this for awhile - it seems that as time goes by, my taste changes and I want to switch to something a little different. I like Black Tower too, but it is more expensive of course. Hard to believe the long weekend will soon be upon us. Not that we do anything, but it always marks a turning point in the seasons and brings the dreaded Fall closer. It was much colder last night and with all my house plants still outside, I fear that I will have to move them in sooner than I was prepared to - I need to clear the space in the sun room now so they can all sit nicely on the shelves and window sill. The shelves are currently full of trays of seeds saved from the vegetables and drying out for use next spring to plant. Harry bought two bales of hay the other day in order to plant his garlic this Fall and cover up with the hay for over winter.
Well, I am going to fiddle with the blog and see if I can copy to email, but if unsuccessful, hopefully the message will publish on the blog. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment