Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Work (or not)

I've been in once and had one phone call, but I wasn't home.  Believe it or not... we went to Brandon.  Okay, I'll admit that Jim had to pick up wheel bearings for the quad, but we went to Walmart too!  And spent $300.00 !!!!!  I have new underwear!! Yippee!!!   Okay... It's a big deal to me.  I wanted the 18 hour bras, but they didn't have my size.  Instead I have t-shirt bras.  Wow!  We also bought combs for the dogs.  One is a special comb for matted fur. It really works well, but you would want to be outside when you used it..  The fur goes everywhere.  Nika hates it, and she is the one that really needs it.   I really havn't done anything since I started holidays.  Just not going into work is enough.  I know I wll get some housework done sooner or later.  Jim has to take Stef to Winnipeg tomorrow.  He will be picked up at 6:30 or earlier.  Since I have to get up anyway, I guess I will get some work done. (or not).  Friday we get to go to Minnedosa to pick up an art show for Rrain.  Or at least I will go  Maybe I can work it into a visit with Stef and Jim will come too.  Now that Beth is gone we have cleaned the pool.  :)  We filled it up an Jim put new chlorine in and the water turned orange!!!  Makes you wonder doesn't it?  My ultrasound is slated for September 20th.  Good thing it wasn't an emergency,  Loren and Gillian stopped in on their way to Clear Lake.  She sure is turning into a young lady.  I mentioned that to Loren and he responded that Jeremy starts driver ed in September.  If it makes him feel old it REALLY makes me feel old.  Glad you made it home safe Beth.  We got our pictures today.  The ones at Clear Lake are really neat.  (mostly because I wasn't there, so they are new to me)  Both of you hang in there and we willl be together one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment