Friday, August 3, 2012

Vacations for all...

Cathy is now on vacation, right? And now Patty is going to the lake for a vacation, right? And poor Beth is finished with her vacation but has some great memories to recall anytime she wants /needs to, right?  So all is good. You folks have yourself a merry good time just like I did.
Mike bought himself a new (used) truck and traded in his car. He has been wanting to do this for awhile now - perhaps a positive and well received interview for a three year contract position helped in his decision. I wish him well in that regard. My little car treats me well and was good to drive on such a long trip. Lots of construction with many stops and starts but if it means better highways it is worth it -especially around Thunder Bay and it appears they are making a new four lane road "around" the city which will likely bypass it for traffic heading straight through either east or west. We have lots and lots of produce here and I have been busy these last few days trying to do something with it all. Cathy I am trying the new cook book and making million dollar pickles (page  168) and I'll let you know how they turn out. This is an attempt to use some larger cukes from the garden.I got my pictures developed and have sent you both some in the mail so you can have a few laughs too! Take care on this August long weekend and I'll call when I win the $30 million tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment