Thursday, August 30, 2012

OK!

That certainly was a detailed explanation and I thank you, however, I think I should not fool around with it too much or I might mess up my so far good luck with logging in. You have the option of calling in the "computer squad " but here I have no support and since I am really the secondary user of the computer, I shall leave well enough alone for now. However, this still does not address the issue of Cathy's ongoing access? So hope we shall hear from her soon!
Just finished doing vegetables in attempt to keep up (losing battle I think) and right now I desire a quick retreat to bed, and read a bit! I had a chance last night to review in great detail the hanging you just completed - I enlarged each picture and stared and stared and recognized some of the beads you and I handled together.I even read the comments left by others. How wonderful for you to see it take shape and now hanging in the show!  As well, this is the piece you had just dyed the day I arrived in Winnipeg so it held a special meaning for me. Short message tonight - so long for now....take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment