Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hope eternal...

.....as I have bought a lottery ticket for tonight. I always plan what I  shall do with my earnings - I guess that is what we waste the money on, eh?? Hope and dreams? Man oh man Patty you sure have your problems and reading your latest message about the ding reinforces my thoughts about things could be worse in my life and I shouldn't don't sweat the small stuff! But on the other hand, did you enjoy your dinner?
Tomorrow I make Greeen Tomato Mincemeat ( Cathy, page 174 of the KISS cookbook) I bought some currants and mixed fruit today at the bin store here in town and some apples at the grocery store so I should be able to mix it up real quick in the morning. Harry made Tomato paste today and I must admit it is really delicious but such a lot of work to produce. Remember I told you about my hornet stings... I am still bothered by them and the wrist area is still swollen and hard and red. and every once in awhile it gets really itchy and I go at it with great force which probably isn't helping it to heal.
Now that the Olympic coverage is over, I am realizing what a crappy station CTV is for programs - makes me wonder about satellite or cable again but then that thought quickly evaporates - I really don't watch much TV but I think Harry might cave in!  Harry got a fourth bread maker the other day (yes, 4th!) which I tried out with another lovely loaf of bread. This one will be going to his brother in Kirkland Lake and we shall be making a quick trip there one day soon - I am to take all the ingredients and quickly show him once we are at their house how to make a loaf of bread. His wife does nothing around the house so it really is him that I shall show.
Anyway, bed time, so nighty night and Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment