Saturday, June 15, 2013

Gorgeous morning

Sat morning and it is just lovely. I took an early walk down to the lake with Scooby - quiet and serene. Now I am at cloths washing and dishes while Harry has gone out to garage sales. I wanted to report that yesterday I had a wonderful day at Mike's celebrating his birthday which is really today. We made Bangers and Mash and I must say we produced a very delicious meal. Mike was in charge of the potatoes while I did the sausage, and then put the casserole into the oven. We had no room for rhubarb pie so Mike will have the honour of cutting into it later. I really should make another pie here because I love it too, so maybe if the day goes well, I shall pick some and bake up a pie. yum yum.  Hope the weekend goes well for all, and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment