Tuesday, June 25, 2013

"tis a wee bit hot and humid here....

but managing to survive. Haven't taken Scooby for a walk though as it really is too hot for her. So we wander around the yard a few times and that seems to satisfy her. Having a real time with racoons - maybe only one big one but not sure. I chased it away the other night in the garbage cans but apparently even with a few tactics I devised, the garbage was disturbed again last night. We try to take the garbage to the dump more frequently but sometimes that isn't too convenient either. Reminds me of the John Candy movie The Great Outdoors. I bought two paper books today at Rebuilt Resources today. I finished the last one I had downloaded in my Kobo Ereader last night (Dan Browns Inferno). So I shall start a new one - it is by Patricia Cornwell called Cause of Death - I believe you mentioned her name, did you Cathy? The other book is The Secret which I had seen many years ago but never read, and lately I have been hearing it mentioned again so thought I would give it a try. Supposed to be inspirational and will change my life !! Lets see....haha  I just spent some time viewing your Mouse Factory blog and really enjoyed seeing your every little picture and description. I am so glad you send pictures and did I actually hold that silver pin when I was there last year as it seems very familiar to me?  Hey Cathy - only three more days for you before you can relax in the yard and read all day for five days in a row, right?......Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment