Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Splurge Day today

So we have permission to splurge. Having said that I took my bike to the lottery store and then downtown to check the mail. However, I stopped at the Bin store and bought a small package of licorice allsorts and then into the next door Red Brick CafĂ© and bought a coffee and headed to the lake where I sat for a few moments and pondered. Then checked the mail and headed back home. It was a refreshing splurge. I have changed my lottery tactics ( yet again) This time I sat outside and fashioned a list of numbers particular to each of us. I always buy three lines - one for each of us so decided enough of the quickpicks and make the numbers specific. I shall give this a chance and wait for at least three or four draws using the same numbers and see if the dream comes true for us. Hey, a change is as good as a rest, right? I have a loaf of bread in the bread machine and it is baking now so the aroma is very enticing. It should be ready for a hot piece covered with butter for lunch. I am also cleaning out the front hall cupboard sorting through winter versus summer and trying to organize. Yesterday we made a quick trip to North Bay to pick up a 40's / 50's era record player radio unit that Harry bought from Kijiji. It is a big unit and sits in the middle of the dining room right now. It plays only 78's records but Harry has plenty of those as well. Good to hear from both of you and always happy to read the blogs. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment