Monday, August 4, 2014

Another silly little thing....

I started a small fire last night after supper and made some S'mores just for me. Harry declined my offer.
I had marshmallows, and graham crackers on hand but no piece of chocolate (shame on me!) so used a chocolate sauce in the jar . It worked OK. I smeared the crackers with sauce and then placed a burnt marshmallow in between. Yummie haha  I even had a splash of white wine to wash them down. Pure pleasure !
Now on with the day for today! It is drizzling a bit but Harry has an arch to finish with my help (the pieces bought at garage sale). We cemented the bottoms into the ground yesterday and will finish it up today. I don't expect the wet to continue for long so likely be another nice day.
Best wishes to Jim - Happy Birthday old boy.....
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment