Monday, August 11, 2014

Not quite the weekend I expected....

We went to the Sunflower Festival in the morning on Saturday but it was not too interesting- walked up and down the vendors, and spoke to the MP, and then headed to the Magnetawan Farmers Market. By this time I was starting to feel a little under the weather but nothing serious. I watched two episodes of The Quilt Show at night before bed but by Sunday morning, I was for sure stricken with "flu" I had to make a batch of ketchup with the tomatoes that were piling up so struggled through that process with frequent trips to the bathroom haha The pan went into the oven at 10 am and I went to bed! I got up every hour or so to stir down the sauce as it thickened in the pan. By 4 pm I had had enough so bottled it up as is, did the dishes and went back to bed. This morning I was feeling a bit better. Don't know what or how it hit me, but whatever it was came and went!  Maybe good for a few lost pounds????
Tomorrow we head for Midland again with another load. Hope it will be a quick trip ( if a 2  1/2 hour drive one way can be quick) Still not back to my perky self yet so I have had a bath and will be heading for bed again right away. How are you folks/
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment