Wednesday, August 13, 2014

"Joy" is bliss...

So excited to see your little "Joy". I have printed the pattern after great effort to discover how  but apparently the instructions are not printable?  So I have started to copy them onto a piece of paper. I found my felt box and have a few scraps that I can use. So....I shall keep your informed as to my progress in creating my own little companion haha
Trip yesterday to Midland was uneventful - rain storm going down but clear coming back. Harry bought two dozen fresh corn cobs so today I shall freeze some kernels (want to take kernels off the cobs - easier to use this way). There are some frozen cobs still in the freezer from last year so I will toss them- this is good as it will make more room to other freezing. I tasted the tomato ketchup I made the other day when under the weather,  and for some reason it is the best I've made so far. I wonder if I could replicate it with next batch to make it as good, but without having to be sick?????
Calling for rain all week and this doesn't make me feel to happy. Last night they had warning for severe rain and thunderstorms but fortunately did not materialize as predicted -only rained some requiring a few pumping efforts but not bad.
Time to start the day. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment