Thursday, August 14, 2014

Is this summer?

High today is 10 degrees, overcast and drizzling. Where did our summer go? I actually had a hat, and coat on to take the dog down to the lake this morning. But I must say it was beautiful- misty, mysterious, still waters, very serene all by ourselves!!
I just put some swiss steak in the oven - I know it is a bit early in the day but there are other kitchens things to do today so knew I may not get at the meat in time.
Yesterday I attacked the back room - mostly to find some of my sewing notions for the Owl, but also because it was getting out of control haha! It doesn't look much different actually but at least I know where things are.
I can hardly wait to see you n your new glasses Pati - sound wonderful. Harry has still not got his second pair and it is into the third week waiting. The store did call him though to say the lens was a special order and the man was on holidays. maybe Friday or next week?
Well, on with the day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment