Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas tress and Doctors

I had my appointment for blood pressure check this afternoon. So I thought I would try to reduce my stress and thus my BP by putting up the tree and decorating it this morning.  Although I had great fun doing this, apparently it didn't help my BP any, I took my own machine with me to be sure that it as calibrating consistent with the office one. Both were high! Even though I took my record from the last two weeks, which were normal(ish) the numbers were not in my favour.  So I am to keep recording and report or go back if the results show in a consistently high range. I am borderline high. I have switched to decaf coffee but I guess all the chocolate squares I have been eating counter that strategy???  Oh well.....just another thing to worry about haha. But I do have the tree up now so my early morning solitary time with coffee and music on the DVD/TV will be made that much more enjoyable with the lights glowing all about me. We go to North Bay tomorrow to do a few chores, and then take Aunt Evelyn to the Scott Woods concert at 7 pm.  It should be another fun time as I really like his shows even though we have been for many years now. Each show has a new theme and although still Christmasy, it will be different from last years.  So that's it for now....very dull life?  I haven't even had time to work on hexis - shame on me! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment