Thursday, December 25, 2014

Thoughts as we Toast each other.....

Here I sit with glass in hand waiting for the big hand to reach the top of the clock. Great anticipation I might add!  I am reminded when thinking about my "toast" to you, of an inspirational saying I read recently from my daily readings. It read:  Ever wish that your family knew how much they really mean to you and how much you need them? Go ahead and tell them!
So my Toast to you: You mean so much to me and here I am telling you.
And so it is done. The time came, and the drink was enjoyed from the "F" glass. I was just in communication with Mike in Toronto and he toasted with a beer in hand. Hope you felt the feelings being sent from Ontario. I felt all that love coming from Manitoba ! Bless you all, and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment