Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Not the day I planned

Had expected to spend the day doing FMQ'g on my "pain" piece, but I am functioning like I'm in "lala land", and then the machine broke down ( see other blog)

Loren dropped in to pickup the turkey, and drop off a gift he had bought, on my behalf, for Jeremy.  Oh, oh--Amber took all of my extra wrapping paper home with her the other night.  Gotta think about that one.  Thank Goodness we had planned a fairly simple supper, for tonight.  I have been sleeping better.  I stopped using the herbal teas and pills to try to sleep, and now am only having about 1/2 glass of wine in the evening, and making an effort to avoid a nap during the day.  Appears to be working better than all of those other things, even if I still get up several times.

Otherwise we remain in " waiting" mode.  Tomorrow I will do the last minute baking, and go to exercise class, even if I have to drag my knees kicking and screaming all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment