Sunday, December 28, 2014

Pictures and memories

First of all, I promised you a picture of my new shelving unit, once everything was in place.  ( Also check other blog)


Thank you all for your good wishes on our 49th wedding anniversary.  This is the day the family has chosen for our annual family dinner.  Other years it has been on David's birthday, and has been an 'adults only"event, but this year everyone will be coming, and we have decided to go back to Ichi Ban.  I know we had said that our last visit there was not a pleasant one, but this time the company will be familiar and we hope to have a good evening.  Our first time was to celebrate Loren's 18th birthday, and we have returned for other  significant events.  The last time we were there as a family, both of my sisters were able to join us--one even brought her husband along!  This morning Amber and I spoke of that night: the cook being so kind to Jessica in helping her learn to use chop sticks and   giving a warning about the fire.  This time Samantha will be along, as well as her dad.

And I plan to take my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment