Saturday, December 13, 2014

My evening

My evening was less inspiring than Cathy's.  In some ways I would have been glad to have been with you, as music tends to reach my soul too.  However, my offer to do some baking for Amber ended up with Amber and the girls spending the evening making and decorating sugar cookies..

/

Jessica has started baking at home and was quick to jump in and get to work.  She is growing quickly and is now 4'8". just 2inches shorter than her great-grandmother.  Samantha worked for a bit, but then abandoned cookie baking for playing with her Poly Pocket dols



She wasn't sure whe wanted her picture taken, and tried to hide in Grandmas chair


 Everybody got involved in the decorating, and Amber was a grat help with the clean-up.  Amber was standing, and Jessica sitting on a stool, so how close their heights are isn't really shown here.
When they left all of the cookies went with them, so tomorrow I have to start baking all over again.  No exercises today, and once I finish my wine, it's off to bed for me.  I'm beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment