Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Changes here

Today the fellow came to set up the new computer.  It came with Windows 10, and there had been a fair bit of apprehension, but things seem to be fairly easy to  get into.  I'll have to play with some of the actual programs, as we had to replace my Microsoft office, which includes both Word and Excell, and I know there will be differences.  But the fellow said that it's the same Word program as is on David's computer, and I've been using that for awhile--still finding my way around though.

I even get to use my "foxy" mouse.  David wouldn't let me have it until today.

We spent yesterday finishing our Christmas shopping, and while we were out I bought a small gift for myself ( the computer is supposed to be my Christmas gift).  Four good quality biscuit cutters.  I have wanted, at least, one of these for ages.  These come as a set.  I have been playing with them ever since.  I take them out of the box and fondle them, and then put them back in.  Good, strong stainless steel--and dishwasher safe! Now I need an excuse to cook biscuits or Imperial  cookies.


Tomorrow I have  a luncheon with my "Tuesday Stitchers", but otherwise, plan to spend the rest of the day wrapping gifts, although, this year, there will probably be more envelopes than parcels.

Beth, at this point, we have nothing planned for the 30th, or during the day of the 31st.  If you wanted to get together with your friend, I would be glad to drive you anywhere you wanted to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment