Saturday, December 19, 2015

Feeling rather special....

Now don't I feel very special reading all about your bedroom preparations - I know, I know, it's "anticipation". And don't I feel a bit anxious to get there now....you said how many sleeps? .....but I'm not sleeping most nights anyway- just laying in bed- I know, I know, it's "anticipation", right?
Today was our Christmas celebration with Mike and Erin, and a wonderful day it was....I'm all wound up right now, so hopefully blogging a bit and then maybe reading a bit might help to settle me before I hit the bed. I received a Zentangle Kit as a gift. A step by step book, a set of tiles, a set of pens and a handmade pouch (Erin's sewing) to hold the pens. I'm all excited - I shall bring it with me on the bus, and then will have it there for some fun one day when we are together. Cathy, I hope you will try it with me as well. Both beginners with our big sister as mentor?? I also received a beautiful shawl/scarf and pair of gloves for my trip. I'm going to look pretty spiffy!
Mike showed me the trailer for Star Wars The Force Awakens.  I was not aware that Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hammell appear in this movie! I said "too bad Harrison Ford wasn't in the movie" and he corrected me and put the trailer on for me to see. Mike goes with his friends tomorrow night to see it (could not get tickets until then) even though it opened Thursday night in North Bay. I guess it is a big hit and making mega bucks according to the reviews I've heard.
Well, I think I'll cut this short and take my new book to bed and have a good look.  In meantime, thinking of you all....take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment