Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Snow?

We are not of the warning area this time so expect only a dusting if any.  It sure sounds like Winnipeg is going to get it though.We made a quick trip to Winnipeg today.  5 hours in the truck for a 2 hour meeting.  We finally signed the contract that we negotiated a year ago!  And then one person was missing anyway.  Jim drove me again.  I am still quite uncomfortable in this stupid boot and I know I couldn't sit still for that long of a drive.  I was constantly shifting my leg and moving around as he drove.  I find that by the end of the day all I want to do is go home and sit.  No exercise for me for a while. ( aw darn. what a shame )  The trees here have been covered with hoar frost for days.  We ahve had a lot of fog lately and it has settled.  They look beautiful but are starting to bend under the weight.  I got to stay in bed a bit later this morning so decided to take advantage of it.  I lay awake for a long time, but around 6:30 I fell into a real deep sleep.  I woke up at 7 curled up at the foot of the bed and totally disoriented.  I have no idea what I was dreaming of but it must have been real wild one.  Are you going to watch the republican debate tonight?  Do you realise that Donald Trump has over 40% of the republican candidate support!?!  I find that scary.  Glad to be Canadian.

No comments:

Post a Comment