Friday, December 4, 2015

sometimes ya gotta wonder......

I have no idea what will happen with my job now.  I don't really care.  It was just getting recognition for the job I am already doing, except that I would be able to complete it instead of passing it on to Elisabeth to accept.  As for Christmas.... I can pick up stuff when i come in for the big event.  I am not skipping that.  At this point Kris & family will be in for supper on the 28th and I can give Chloe her presents then.  She won't know.  I have been trying to walk flat footed, but I find it makes my entire body hurt.  Only 2 1/2 months to go. :(   At least it is the weekend now !!!!  And the weather!  Sorry Beth, but it is beautiful here.  We are bbqing steak on Sunday.  I appreciate not having lots of ice and snow with the boot, cause by the time it comes I will be experienced walking.  I'm counting sleeps

No comments:

Post a Comment