Wednesday, December 23, 2015

On the Bus....

I do not know what shall happen, really!  I guess this will be what's called 'winging it'  I do have a pillow, and up until this week also a blanket but very quickly I am realizing that space will be an issue, so the blanket stays back. As soon as I finish this message I will be taking a look at the clothes I have chosen (at least on my paper list) and seriously deciding what I will bring and what stays home. It depends on how much my ONE suitcase will handle because I am bringing other things as well, and when you look at toiletry articles, shoes, and of course Faith, her nest and spear, there seems little space to spare. However, it remains exciting and I have enjoyed all the time spent basically doing nothing to date - but it's now crunch time !!  The weather has been so unpredictable as well that it has been a bit of a challenge to decide - warm boots/hat/scarf/ winter coat/ mitts....or....lighter apparel. Inevitably, winter will be coming and very likely when I am away, and Winnipeg is already there... right? So I have to be prepared. Anyway, that's what is going on in my world today.....sunny and 10 degrees, with no snow!!   Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment