Thursday, December 10, 2015

Visits

As far as I know we are arriving on the afternoon of the 27th and leaving on the afternoon of the A30th.  Of course I could be wrong :)  We finally have snow here.  I couldn't find our weather forecast but it seems the environment canada in its wisdom has decided that since the rms of North Cypress & Langford have consolidated they will now give us our forecast out of Brandon-Carberry.  Both of them south of # 1 and us at #16.  So, needless to say we were not included in the special snow advisory that was issued for what we thought was our area.  I will have to go back to the tried and true method of looking out the window.  I think I will still refer to the old forecast area cause after all these years we have been able to predict what our weather will be by understanding how the weather usually moves around us.  Maybe we can learn our new forecast area but it makes no sense right now.Back to work.  We are having a Kaisan and a Kanban this week.  (Welcome to the world of private industry)  I am not on the main team but I get to take part if there is not much office work.  Yesterday we emptied out what we call the old system vault and made 3 piles.  Needed here, Needed,but not here and not needed.  Then we dusted washed the surfaces.  I guess today things go back in their new logical homes.  Overtime we are supposed to do this to the entire office.  I dread entering Elisabeth's office.  Mine will be hard enough.  Today I sit in my office and watch the others hustle about.  My leg gets pretty sore by the end of the day so I am going to try to behave. (Never happen :))

No comments:

Post a Comment