Friday, December 25, 2015

Wonderful Christmas morning.....

...and wonderful greetings to everyone. Have a joyous celebration with family and friends today. Remember the Family Toast at 7 pm my time (6 pm your time). I shall be raising my glass to us all. Mike and Erin are both working but promise to raise a glass once they get home.  Mike will becoming off 5 straight days- 12 hour shifts-  so maybe all he'll be able to do is raise the glass haha!  They head out to Toronto in the morning to visit with her family.
No snow here, so truly a green Christmas. But I checked the Winnipeg and area weather on WFP and see that snow will be greeting me as I head west! Your reports on the blog have kept me up to date with current conditions as well, so no surprises!
Just put a load of wash on - do you think I'm the only person having to do a wash on Christmas morning?  We will head over to the Legion around 11 am for our Christmas Dinner. I'm actually looking forward to the outing. Maybe take my mind off the excitement I feel right now about leaving tomorrow. I have my most favourite Christmas song playing on the computer as I write. Chris Rea - Driving Home for Christmas. Seems most appropriate for this year. 
All for now. If I don't get a chance to write before I leave... I'll leave you with these special few words....see you soon!  XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment