Monday, December 7, 2015

Don't you hate it when the doctor is right!

He  told me to limit my walking for a month and when I did walk to walk "flat footed"  Well I was feeling pretty good on Saturday and decided it wouldn't hurt to do a little extra.  Yeah, right. I didn't leave the house on Sunday.  I guess I am one of those people that have to have proof.  I know it was my fault and have learned my lesson.  So for the next while it will be drive to work and drive home and if I have to go to the bank or drugstore I drive. Which makes me feel really silly since If it wasn't for Yellowhead Manor I could see both places from the office  I just kinda wish I could walk more balanced since my entire body is sore since I am walking so lopsided.  I 'll get used to it.  It's a bit early in the morning for a glass of  "Whine" but who better to vent to but your sisters.  Getting Close!

No comments:

Post a Comment