Sunday, December 6, 2015

Me, too!

Amazing but true......our weather has been similar. Yesterday high was 5 degrees with sun. No snow (some still in ditches from our first real deluge a week or so ago) Now forecasting drizzle for tonight and maybe some snow tomorrow(?) but still it is nice warmish temperatures for this time of year.
So I guess you are really going to BBQ for supper Cathy? Will you have you deck table and chairs out haha!  I can visualize you sitting out on your deck enjoying the day. Of course you will be sitting with your feet up right! 
We won't be doing the same here, but most probably I shall be wrapping a few gifts. Thursday we go to North Bay to see a concert of The Barra McNeills Harry won tickets on the radio. 
Up early this morning to enjoy my coffee sitting on the chesterfield looking at my Christmas lights. This year it is a mere string of red cardinal lights draped over some pictures on the wall. No tree this year but still I am pretending and enjoying what I have. I put on the Christmas video of a roaring fire and relax (if even for a few quiet moments haha)
Enjoy the fine weather and try to keep the same for end of December OK?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment