Friday, December 25, 2015

Two More sleeps!

Oh Beth, I had to laugh.  Laundry is exactly what we had planned, for today.  Get it all done before the influx!  We are off to Sheila's for dinner today, but not until later.  This year I have done nothing other than supply the turkey and oatmeal.  David was off to the bakery to pick up some shtollen, yesterday, and bought a package of cinnamon buns, as well, so I don't even have to worry about breakfast this morning.

In your packing, would you maybe have a tiny corner of room for the owl templates?  I can't find the original reference, and would like to copy them while you're here.  If not--don't worry about it.  It was just a stray thought.  I must have you on my mind.  I had a strange dream last night.  The post man stopped to tell me that there were sixteen parcels for you waiting for pick up, but no body else but you could pick them up. He wasn't sure that they could be kept until you went for them.  Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment