Tuesday, February 9, 2021

I envy your discussion

 I have tried to talk with Jim about the future but he just shuts down and sits there letting me talk. Which really pisses me off, so rather than lose my temper and say things I don’t mean, I drop the subject.  With all this cold weather I have been feeling cold in the house. The thermostat was set at 20, so I brought in another thermometer.  It said it was only 16 in the living room.  Kinda explains why the furnace hasn’t been able to heat the house properly! I’m scared to install a new thermostat in case we discover more problems. My house is falling apart around me 😤.  I’m staying inside again today, puttering and reading. I need to wash the floors but I need either a new mop or some more swiffer  wet wipes. (Good excuse!).  I was vacuuming and discovered the cat has been sharpening her claws on the kitchen chair stored in the spare room. Shredded vinyl all over the floor. I really need some new kitchen chairs. We’re cleaning out all the leftovers in the fridge today so I don’t have to plan anything, but once it’s emptier I am going to wash it down. I had a couple of things leak so it is time to give it a full cleaning. And having started that I really need to defrost the freezers. I’ve sorted them a few times so I pretty much know what’s in them, but the frost is building up. At least I have the wet vac to suck up all the water as the ice melts. I think all these plans are exhausting me. I should sit and rest for a while😜

No comments:

Post a Comment