Saturday, February 20, 2021

Saturday morning quickie

Just read the blogs and so excited to see your messages. We went to Huntsville in the late afternoon for Harry to have a CT Scan at the Hospital at 6;45 pm so once home I did not get onto the blog before bed.  Great to hear about Lucky and getting out and then read about Asemic work and seeing pictures. Pati i think you are onto something great and I love it. And Cathy it seems that Lucky just might be assimilating beautifully under your guidance ( and patience haha)

We were informed yesterday that we, in this area as well as Toronto and Peel area have had the lockdown extended at least until March 8. Other areas in Ontario have had some restrictions lifted. It seems the outbreaks in North Bay (Nipissing) and Parry Sound have resulted in continued caution been taken. I am glad of it but still, I do not think my current day to day activities will change any as we still take care best we can. I could use a hair cut though..

So I shall make my morning coffee and sit for a moment until it is time to get a move on here. Apparently Harry has plans to work in the greenhouse today doing more planting. I have a wash and as always, the animals to care for. Sometimes it feels like "Groundhog Day" for me haha! Take care 

ps I would love to have a coffe from your new machine Pati - it sounds delightful

No comments:

Post a Comment