Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sleeping any better?

 Hi to all, 

It is common for me not to sleep so I know the feeling so hope Pati that you are back into the groove once more. Drinking tea at 5 am - sound like me haha! Except my first drink is a coffee.

Milder today with rain coming and possible thunderstorm - hard to believe with all this snow but so hope that this "melt" will be fast and without too much issues with water.  Both greenhouses are fired up and growing fast. But looking outside at the mounds of snow do not add up right for any planting for awhile. This means trying to keep the ever growing plants alive and well inside the greenhouses. Lots of watering and repositioning ahead.

Question: Have you looked at the new The Quilt Show site and if so...what do you think. I am totally lost and it is so unfamiliar that it is turning me off. I guess i will have to take my time and slowly get used to it?  Or, just consider it another of my purged sites except I am paid up until Jan 2022.

I am going to make a big pot of beef stew today - I bought the beef yesterday and am most anxious to try to duplicate what I remember as a good hardy stew with beef and lots of veg, I even had an idea to make dumplings with it. Yummy and I hope it works out. Cathy, you make good stew and wonder what your secret is?

Now to get on with this day. More wash, and I have to shovel the end of the driveway as the plough went down late yesterday after another day of snow. Will it ever end?  Take care....


No comments:

Post a Comment