Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Just waiting for the snow to dump on us again

 Supposed to be lots today so I shall wait and see. I was really hoping for a reprieve. Yesterday i cleared all the roofs from the outbuildings, cleared all the paths around the house, cleaned off the little greenhouse and set up a heater in there ( so now have two greenhouses heating) and moved some plants from the big house to the little house. Oh, and I also cleaned off some of the house roof as best i could - still have one area at the back that eluded me yesterday, but apparently that will soon be covered with snow as will the rest of the roof I cleared. Cannot win!! In spite of my efforts though i have some leaking at the front door already. But I have a system and now have set up prepared for more/continued leaking in the future as temps warm up and melting begins. The sun is strong when it comes out so I can assume that these next few weeks well be interesting for me.

I surprised myself today thinking about money/pensions/bills but I was focusing on Friday when Harry's provincial pension is deposited but was struck with an epiphany in the night that since it is a short month, the Federal pensions should be deposited and sure enough I checked this morning and they they are. Always seems to be a bit of a crunch at end month so i am relieved and can now budget accordingly. Apparently my lottery tickets wins are not fulfilling my desires  - as a matter of fact, they are winning nothing. i just checked my lotto Max ticket and won nothing...again!!

So on with some breakfast and another day of snow watching. Hope all is well with everyone...Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment