Friday, February 19, 2021

Making Coffee

 This week David surprised me one day by bringing home a tiny, filter drip coffee maker, to try out. We tried it out using the coarse ground coffee I use for my French Press, and it was better than actually making coffee in the French press.  Yesterday was double stamp day at Starbuck's so we bought some espresso coffee ground for the filter drip.  Oh my!  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  So the French press is now stored away and my little red coffee maker spend its time sitting beside the sink.  An extra bonus is that the filter and grounds can go in the compost rather than down the toilet.

The lesson this week on my internet workshop was on Asemic or unreadable writing.  One of the best and most useful lesson since I started taking these workshops last March.  I've posted a couple of pictures on the other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment