Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Out for Coffee.

 Something I used to do often, and miss terribly.  Today Gail and I arranged to meet for coffee, again at Michael's, where we sit in the parking lot and talk from our cars. However, we were both a little early and met in the Michael's store, face to face ( as much as a face mask allows that to happen).  I went in to look at artists' mediums, but ended up finding the quality markers needed for my current workshop--the ones that I couldn't find before the workshop started.  After leaving the store we got our coffee and sat in our cars talking for almost an hour.  Then, it was home, where David helped me staple my latest piece to a wrapped canvas ( see other blog). Earlier today, I watched the latest instructional video from my workshop.  She releases one every Tuesday morning.  I found this one more interesting than the previous ones, and very much want to try out the ideas she gave me, and for this, those markers will come in handy. 

Even so, time is starting to drag, and we are getting on each others nerves a little more.  But we both seem to realize why this is happening.  Thank Goodness!  I think we've had enough of this.  At our age we don't have much time left and would very much prefer to spend it in other ways.  I'm so much looking forward to summer, and the opportunity to get outside, even if just into the yard.

But there is nothing to be gained from complaining, so I guess we just keep carrying on.  Than Goodness for wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment