Thursday, February 4, 2021

Not out for coffee but....

 ....out of wine! So yesterday I went to the LCBO and bought another cardboard box haha! It suits my needs so no need to be extravagant right?

Time drags as you say but my time from morning to night is chock full of do this and do that whether it be for the animals or for the people occupying this house. There are three live little baby birds growing quickly in the one cage and will soon be big enough for the Mother to introduce to the bigger cage vs the nesting cage. I am watching closely every day for any signs that I may have to intervene, but so far all is well..

I am taking time to play my violin each day as much as possible but I have had to go back to the beginning and relearn what has been forgotten these last 10 years. It will all come back I am sure as even now I am noticing a big difference in my performance. However my fingers and limbs are not as subtle as once were and damn those violin strings when the fingers will not cooperate. Good thing I do not have a concert to give anytime soon. But Pati you have your Show to consider for May and I am hoping against hope that it will occur. Any word on that? In meantime you are preparing and doing some nice work in the Studio. That is nice to hear and see when the pictures come through.

 I thought we might be getting into Spring ( I hoped that is...) but just looking at the long range, and observing the forecast for you folks there in Wpg and surrounds, I realize that those horrible low cold temps are coming my way again.  Harry wants me to hook up the heaters for the greenhouse and I have been procrastinating but I expect I shall have to get off my butt and proceed sooner than later. Not a chore I prefer haha!

Hope all is well there. Take care for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment