Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Evidently I'm normal

 for my age, that is. My problem with memory is just part of normal human aging.  It was a lengthy test, and at one point I was so surprised, at how much trouble I had, that I started to cry, but he just plugged along.  They gave David a form to fill out--what he sees--and then she left the room and we filled it out together.  So I'm perfectly normal.  I don't want to be normal, I want to be exceptional, but I guess that could go two ways.  He did suggest that I might want to look further into the possibility that I might be depressed, but refused to comment any further on that.  My mental comment on that was "damn straight!".

So we carry on.  We have no idea what may have caused my headaches, exhaustion, and temporary confusion.  Prior to the test, and since, I am feeling very stressed--almost a fight or flight kind of stress.  I'm not sure how to deal with that, but a shower, two hours of "The Masked Singer", and a shot of brandy, followed by bed, might help.

Just wanted to let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment