Monday, April 12, 2021

It appears that finally leaving the house is dangerous

 Today we gave in and bought a new car.  The warranty is up on the current car (I don't want to say old since it is a 2018) and that was a deciding factor for Jim.  You can't even take these newer cars to your friendly mechanic since everything is computerized now.  We bought another Equinox.  The same model as our current one, but it is Cajun Red instead of the steel blue/gray that everyone seems to have.  Watch..... everyone is now going to buy a red car.  But now I am in debt again for the next five years .We also got the quote for fixing our roof and it was waaaay  less than I expected so that is really good news. And it is snowing here.  I have never seen so many people so happy to have snow in the middle of April. And all hoping that it keeps up!  I didn't take Lucky for his walk this morning, but he seems quite content to watch the snow through the window.  We did play in the snow a bit.  I shoveled off the patio and left it all in a pile.  He dived in and was burying his face over and over.  He chased snowballs and then decided that was enough.  But him not getting exercise means I don't exercise which is not that good.  But my joints can probably use a break for a while. Once again I am trying to type this with a cat sitting on my lap demanding attention.  She tries to sit on the keyboard so I that I have to pay attention to her.  So, other than spending thousands of dollars today all I have done is laundry and dishes.  Everyday is the same, but we have a home and food so we are way better than some.  

No comments:

Post a Comment