Monday, April 26, 2021

"Show Hung" indeed.

 Pati, your message was happy and uplifting to know you are increasing your energy and actually out to the Show to hang your works. And apparently making more to take? And yes it will be interesting to see what your assessment might look like on Wednesday. And I expect I too, would pull out my books/notes and review a bit so Gail should maybe not giggle too loud. haha!

It is cold here and the heaters are on full strength in the greenhouses and after an initial look this morning I believe we should be OK yet  again. But running out of space to put them as they grow bigger and bigger. We saw a man at a stand in the next town with tomato plants similar in size to ours although we did not have a good look driving by, that he wanted $15.00 each. I could easily set up a table on our corner and make a few dollars if I wanted - which I do not want haha! 

So our gardening life continues on in nice days and in cold days. Very few of those days I looked forward to in sitting outside in chairs and relaxing. Maybe they will come later ( do you think?)

Time to feed the birds and let the cats out of confinement for the day. I have to cover the bird cages in this case as the cats still think it might be nice to catch a birdie or two.

Take care all, and keep in touch. Love XX

No comments:

Post a Comment