Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Rough day

 Yesterday I posted my feelings (see other blog) after hearing the new Covid restrictions that come into law at midnight tonight. The noon newscast had not been clear about how they might effect the Gallery.  However, going by the way things worked last year, I had every reason to expect that it would be closed, just as it had been when my show had been previously scheduled.  I was devastated and somewhat subdued ( and maybe a little weepy) all day.  But this morning's newspaper states that galleries and museums can be open with the same  reduced capacity that we've been working with all along.  I don't think I can express how relieved I am.  

Other than dealing with the emotional aspect of the above, yesterday was a very quiet day.  I puttered a tiny bit in the studio, putting foiling glue on a couple of the postcards, but nothing otherwise. I also looked through my Japanese Bookbinding book.  I had seen how one of the books shown in my Cloth to Codex book was made, and had thought that she might have been very influenced by this book, that she had recommended to us.  But not so.  So I have to go with my take on how the finished book she showed had been made.  My way should work, and now I'm glad to finally have worked that out in my mind.

I received the paper work for my appointment tomorrow and it is definitely with a neurologist, not a psychologist. I also received a letter informing me of a telephone appointment with a Neurologist at HSC in August. I won't reply in any way to that one until after tomorrow, and then probably cancel it. So the next step is to sit and wait.

Stay safe ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment