Thursday, April 29, 2021

Normal for the world....

 Or normal for a McGrath?  I would really hate to be normal!  But I am really glad that your fears were unfounded.  I now have new shingles on my house and a dryer that works. Thank the powers that be that there are people who know how to do those things!  I would be a blubbering mess if I had to do it!  But now the bank balance I have been slobbering over has been reduced to basics again☹️  But at least I had saved enough to pay for it. I even had extra since the shingles were a lot cheaper than I expected.  So I am eyeing a couple of wooden chairs that the cat can’t destroy. Jim and I visited a friend on Tuesday, before the restrictions came into place. We drank a bottle of wine and ate a spread of meat and cheese and dips and veggies and snackers and sat outside in the sun. The next day it snowed. Welcome to Manitoba.  

No comments:

Post a Comment