Monday, November 16, 2009

Be - Another week and here we are...

It must have either been a very busy weekend for all of us, or a very quiet one as there have been few postings for a awhile. I am anxious to find out how your beading day went Patty on Sunday?
I spoke with Cathy on Sunday morning so sort of caught up with news on her front. But I must add that I made the broccoli and cheddar quiche today from the Whats Cooking book Cathy and I found it to be very delicious. Patty, Cathy made this for breakfast on Sunday and gave me the prompt to try it myself. Of course I had to go to the store today to buy a few ingredients but I had great fun putting it together and then enjoying it for supper. I made my own pastry though and not the frozen pie shell it called to use. I also bought some ingredients to try the Tuna patties on the page before the quiche - I will make this at Mothers on Thursday for lunch. This is the one that calls for Stuffing Mix which I bought today.
I had a phone call from my friend Janie Marshall from Winnipeg last night and I was thrilled to hear from her - it has been quite a while since we last talked. She has e-mail and suggests that we start to comunicate a bit more using the technology so maybe I will start to use it more myself - I could write to my friend Susan as well, who is so good to write me letters all the time, and also maybe Janie and try to build up a network of friends. It is just to find time where I can have use of the computer.
My registration for Nursing is coming due in December and I am having serious thoughts of resigning - would end any idea of Nursing again but maybe its time to hang up the old diploma. I know you had this quandry Patty when you finally decided not to continue with your OT registration. It seems so final and yet if not now, then when?
I go to North Bay again tomorrow for violin and look forward to these trips - I have not practiced near enough this time around but nevertheless, I shall go and pretend I know what I am playing!
Time for bed again, and intend to finish yet another novel from Cussler. I have been frequenting the local libray every week to take out another of his books but find I am running out of what is available so may have to start to order them in which they can do wiithout too much trouble.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment