Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Holidays?

I'm not sure why I called this holidays, when I am working the whole time. At least I am doing work for my self and not for someone else. Of course one thing leads to another and nothing gets completed (or so it seems) I am supposed to get my H1N1 shot tonight, but I have one heck of a cold (again) It's just so hard to get on the list for shots. Right now in this area, you have to fall into the first priority before they will even consider you. The washing machine gave up on Sunday. We had been having problems, but it finally went. Of course it waits until you have a tub full of clothes and water! At least it wasn't heavy jeans that I had to wring out by hand. I didn't even want to shop around. We just got one from Sears. We have to pick it up this morning. Then the meat order arrives this afternoon and I told Jim I would help him sort. I have to go to VCC to confirm my volunteer shift(s) at the craft sale, and then at 6:20pm to the Yellowhead for my shot. They tell me it takes about 2 hours even with an appointment. I did, however, get my living room clean yesterday. I didn't realize how much dust could accumulate behind televisions. I got my cd player to work again too. I figured it was gone for ever, but it played a cd for me. The TV broadcasts in beautiful shades of pink and lime green. Makes the people look interesting. (something has to make TV interesting. I am not a reality show fan) Jim just got up. I guess my day is beginning. At least I am not at work !!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment